To Our Clients, Friends and Prospects,
COVID-19 (“novel coronavirus”) has certainly changed our lives and will likely continue to do so over the coming weeks or months. It is my priority to do all I can to protect our employees and the communities that we serve. To that end Anderson-VanHorne and Dobbin Agency have implemented best practices for reducing risk of the spread of the virus. I have initiated our Business Continuity Plan for Pandemics/Epidemics as of March 16, 2020, and that is clearly a critical piece to being part of the resolution to ending the negative effects of COVID-19 as quickly as possible.
Another important message is to tell everyone:
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Here is a summary of the practices we have enacted on March 16, 2020, and will remain in place until further notice
- We have reduced our “in office” staff to 1/3 of our workforce to create the recommended social distancing recommended by the CDC and we have closed our facilities to the public. Both decisions have been made to do our best to protect our employees, our clients and our communities from further spread of the virus. The most important message here is that for our customers it is “business as usual”.
- Because of our technology and the ability for our employees to work remotely our clients will see little or no change in the service they expect. We will suspend face to face meetings for the time being however, we are able to telecommunicate or have virtual meetings with you whenever needed.
- Through our Docusign and Sharefile capabilities we can transact business and process documents securely and efficiently so there is no pause in our ability to get things done for you.
- Although we will not be taking payments in our offices throughout the timeline of our contingency plan we are a phone call away to take payments and/or provide guidance to the many payment options we have available.
- If you are in need of a photo inspection for a new vehicle please, call our office and we will guide you to the best option for you to get your inspection completed in the most timely and safest manner.
- We will be utilizing technology for policy delivery and sales presentations during this time. Our ability to renew, write new coverage and process changes has not stopped and will not stop during our Contingency Plan.
I want anyone reading this memorandum to know that our utmost concern is for the safety of our employees, their families and the people we serve. I feel if we start and focus there, we will provide our best opportunity to keep all the people who touch our lives safe and secure during this difficult time. I pray for all of those that COVID-19 has impacted and pray for all people to work together to assure the very best outcome for all.
Stay Safe and Healthy.
Rob Anderson on behalf of the AVH and Dobbin Family.
Welcome to Anderson-VanHorne Associates, Inc., a firm of dedicated professionals with the primary focus of serving the interests of our clients.
We are an independent agency with offices in Victor and Clifton Springs, NY offering low cost insurance to our clients without sacrificing the caring service and personal touch you would expect from your neighborhood insurance agent. We have relationships with dozens of insurance companies, allowing you to get the right price for the right service. Whether you have the ideal history, preferred companies desire, or a not so perfect history, we find the perfect coverage, with the best company, at the best price for you. We are here for you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week! Quickly and easily submit your application for a free automobile insurance quote using our convenient on-line forms. You may also submit claims or make a payment online 24/7.
Have you recently lost your insurance agent? Has your insurance been moved to a service center without your consent? Do you want to be advised on insurance, and find the best choice for you? Look no further, allow Anderson Vanhorne Associates to get to know you and your needs.