Snowmobile Coverage Information
Protect your investment and winter toy! Our programs have a veritable blizzard of options at a very reasonable and affordable price!
- We have coverages available for all major brands. Larger engine sizes are acceptable for two-up and touring sleds.
- Young riders(12-17) are qualified if they have completed a snowmobile safety course. Ages 17 and up are also qualified with valid driver's licenseor permit.
(single limit)- up to $300,000 available.
- up to $10,000 available
Uninsured motorist/ under-insured motorist coverage
- up to limit of liability
- packaged with liability, convenient deductible options
- Physical damage
Highly competitive rates and discounts!!!
You have the sled, you have the gear. Now get the coverage!!!
- Replacement Cost Option- Available on new sleds, pays replacement cost without depreciation on a total loss
- Emergency Services available, up to $500 toward trail side assistance or lodging expense at place of breakdown, for towing or extraction of covered snowmobile or trailer
- Accessory Coverage available on either a Blanket or Scheduled basis. The deductible is waived if the loss also involves damage or theft of the snowmobile.