Do you enjoy the great outdoors? Or how about just getting out of town? Camping is a great way to get away from your everyday life and delve into nature.
If you own a camper, there's a chance you could be forgetting a few maintenance routines.
Use this checklist routinely to make sure your camper is camp ready;
1. Inspect the roof and seams of your RV
2. Tighten your RV's wheels and check tire pressure
3. Keep your RV's breaks maintained
4. Check your RV's batteries
5. Keep your waste water system in check
6. Change your RV's oil
7. Clean your RV's slide outs
8. Replace filters (air, coolant, fuel, ext.)
9. Maintain the Awning
10. Routinely check brake lights